溫州嘉美湖千禧度假酒店
Millennium Resort Wenzhou

溫州嘉美湖千禧度假酒店
Millennium Resort Wenzhou
千禧國敦酒店集團是一個富有活力的國際酒店集團,于英國倫敦上市,在全世界19個國家和地區持有、管理及運營超過120家酒店,擁有豪華千禧酒店、千禧酒店、國敦酒店、Studio M及君門酒店等主要酒店品牌。
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Group is a dynamic, global hotel company which is listed in?London, Britain.?The group owns and operates more than 120 hotels in 19 countries?and districts, ranking it among the largest owned and managed hotel groups in the world. Millennium Hotels and Resorts comprises of distinct brands-Grand Millennium Hotels, Millennium Hotels, Copthorne Hotels, Studio M and Kingsgate Hotels and Resorts.
溫州嘉美湖千禧度假酒店坐落于國家級3A景區-嘉南美地養生度假區,毗鄰國家級5A景區劉伯溫故里景區和天頂湖。酒店整體以時尚輕奢風為主,是長三角地區的一個集親子、休閑、避暑、研學、旅拍、療養為一體的度假勝地。
Millennium Resort Wenzhou is located at the national 3A scenic?area-Canaan Villa Summer Resort Health?Paradise, adjacent to the national 5A scenic spot Liu Bowen's Hometown and Tianding Lake. The hotel is 40?meters in height with 12 floors above ground and 1 floor underground. The total construction area is about?28,850 square meters, covering an area of 4,000 square meters. With a total investment of RMB 250 million?in Yangtze River Delta region,?the hotel is focusing?on fashionable?and mild luxurious style which integrates variable activities, such as family,?leisure, summering, research, trip shoot and healing.
酒店設有205間奢華優雅的客房,臨窗而立可遠眺群山,欣賞無邊美景;全套先進的會議服務設施,設備齊全的健身中心,視野寬闊的無邊泳池及室內溫泉,還有千萬級豪華游艇。另外,賓客還可以在優雅恬靜的氛圍中品嘗來自世界各地的珍饈美食。
The hotel features 205?luxury rooms. Guests could appreciate the beauty of the scene through the windows over looking hills and mountains. The hotel is fully equipped and advanced meeting facilities, fitness center, wide-field infinity swimming pool, indoor hot spring and luxurious yacht which values tens of millions. Besides, guest can taste delicacies from all around the world in tranquil environment.
我們的使命
Our Mission
通過真誠和超越期待的服務,成為度假酒店的頂級
專業團隊
To be the expert in resort through sincerity and outstanding service provided.
我們的愿景
Our Vision
為客戶和員工提供超凡體驗
Provide customers & staff with the best experience.
核心價值
CORE VALUE
I commit to respect others as I would want others to respect me.
我承諾尊重他人正如期望別人尊重我一樣
I commit to perform my duties with integrity and accountability at all times.
我承諾在任何時刻對我的工作負責、守信并承擔義務
We commit to developing our associates to their fullest potential.
我們承諾發掘出員工的最佳潛能
At every moment of truth you can count on us to deliver the grand experience.
在每一個真實瞬間都會依靠我們給您帶來超凡體驗
Everything is possible with a can-do attitude.
充滿激情以“能做”的態度使每件事皆為可能
To be creative & innovative in providing solutions & exceptional experiences.
我們應具有改革創新精神,以提供最佳方案和超凡體驗
We will ensure high loyalty through personalized services and finest facilities.
作為一支團隊,我們將通過提供個性化服務和頂級設施確保賓客的高度忠誠
As a team, we will provide personalized service and top-classed facilities to ensure consumers'high loyalty.








我們的福利
Our Benefits